LANDING YOUR DREAM JOB
Landing a job that's ideal for you is something that many people consider too difficult or even, in some cases, impossible.
I believe that with the right preparation, guidance and dedication you can get the job that you love!
And this is based on my experience with clients landing jobs at their dream companies ranging from big firms such as Google and Amazon, to successful startups.
As your coach i will
- Help you prepare your CV in an easy to read format. We'll also customise your CV, based on the role you are applying for, highlighting experiences and skills that are relevant.
- Share with you questions that are frequently asked in interviews and prepare on how to answer them. As a former interviewer at Google I have extensive experience with interview questions and what's the best way to answer them. I can share with you tips on what interviewers are looking for with each question.
- Do mock interviews. Have the full interview experience before the actual interview. Get used to answering questions in the right way, and on the spot, so that you can ace your interview.
- Support and advice you throughout the interview process so that you stay focused and committed to your goal.
- If you are applying to Google I can guide you through the recruitment process and help you prepare in the best possible way for each stage. As part of that I'll explain the 4 pillars of a Google interview (RRK, GCA, Googleyness, Leadership) and how to address each one of them.
Money back guarantee:
I believe in offering value and driving real impact, so I offer a money back guarantee. This means that you can get your money back after a session if you are not happy with the level of service provided.